- 94% of recruiters utilize social media sites in their recruiting?
- 78% of recruiters have hired using social media?
- 73% plan to increase their investment in recruiting via social media versus 42% for on-campus recruiting?
- LinkedIn is the top social media site for recruiters (94%) versus Facebook (65%)?
- 93% of recruiters report looking at candidates' social media profiles?
So, what are the takeaways for you given these facts?
- You must have a complete LinkedIn profile if nothing else.
- You should have a well-planned and sound web presence.
- You need to be cognizant that what you do on social media may impact your success landing a job